EyeDream EyeDream

Pretty great

This movie is pretty great. The animation is fluent, the music is phenomenal, and the execution is perfect. However, the film is a bit short, as well as the plot hard to follow. Also, on close up shots, the pixelation of the face when magnified was kind of awkward to mean. In addition, the scenery was bland. However, the semi-sepia tones was a great idea, like how the only thing in Sin City that's colored is blood. Anyway, it is a great art style. I enjoyed this film quite a bit. Keep the surrealism up. 5/5 and 9/10

global polution global polution

Ehhh....

It was... okay. The animation wasn't that great (but what can you expect for a school project?), the idea was clear, and the sound was okay. But, throughout the video, the sound wasn't well transitioned. It sounded out of place a lot, and wasn't pieced together very well. Also, none of the animation seemed quite right. It all looked kind of... basic and surreal. I mean, it wasn't very realistic, which is based on the houses floating away before the apartments came in. I can understand what you were trying to show, it just wasn't well executed or fluent. I'd say a 1/5 and a 3/10.

diogoshx responds:

yeah, and this flash is a little... old, my new animations is not this type

Orange Beard McGee Orange Beard McGee

Great

This was awesome. The animation was great (I love the realistic puppet style), the voice acting was good, and the idea was random. Great, overall. The 9/10 is for the semi-questionable content at the end, this being an "Everyone" submission. Anyway, I loved it. Nothing bad really comes to mind.

super-sense responds:

I glad you liked the puppet style, it was a bore to animate unfortunately. All voice acting credit obviously goes to JoSilver, he did do an excellent job. I gave it an "Everyone" rating as I didn't think mild innuendo was enought to bump it up to teen.

Thanks for the positive review, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Interview with a zombie Interview with a zombie

Hmm...

This was a strange idea. And there were some things I'd like to point out: For starters, I know that you were just trying to draw the eye to the foreground, but the static levels in the background aren't nearly as low in the foreground, and it makes the character pop too much. From what I could tell of the scenery, it was high quality and very detailed. Next time, go for a bit of balance. Also, the characters voice was a bit breathy, in a sense, and also didn't sound very natural. I would recommend going for something closer to your natural voice, because it just sounded like you were trying to hard to have a deep voice. Finally, the film itself was short. You can't really call it an interview unless you have several questions that are asked. Here, he is just answering how he became a zombie, and the answer is a little bland, if you ask me. Anyway, the animation quality was good, and it looks like you did "work" on this a bit, so I give it a 3/5, and a 6/10.

Bodie responds:

Yeah i understand what you're saying, and i appreciate the feedback.

About the voice, its actually just me talking... i was going for the whole creature comforts type thing, just meant to be like regular people on the street talking.