EyeDream EyeDream

Pretty great

This movie is pretty great. The animation is fluent, the music is phenomenal, and the execution is perfect. However, the film is a bit short, as well as the plot hard to follow. Also, on close up shots, the pixelation of the face when magnified was kind of awkward to mean. In addition, the scenery was bland. However, the semi-sepia tones was a great idea, like how the only thing in Sin City that's colored is blood. Anyway, it is a great art style. I enjoyed this film quite a bit. Keep the surrealism up. 5/5 and 9/10

global polution global polution

Ehhh....

It was... okay. The animation wasn't that great (but what can you expect for a school project?), the idea was clear, and the sound was okay. But, throughout the video, the sound wasn't well transitioned. It sounded out of place a lot, and wasn't pieced together very well. Also, none of the animation seemed quite right. It all looked kind of... basic and surreal. I mean, it wasn't very realistic, which is based on the houses floating away before the apartments came in. I can understand what you were trying to show, it just wasn't well executed or fluent. I'd say a 1/5 and a 3/10.

diogoshx responds:

yeah, and this flash is a little... old, my new animations is not this type

Orange Beard McGee Orange Beard McGee

Great

This was awesome. The animation was great (I love the realistic puppet style), the voice acting was good, and the idea was random. Great, overall. The 9/10 is for the semi-questionable content at the end, this being an "Everyone" submission. Anyway, I loved it. Nothing bad really comes to mind.

super-sense responds:

I glad you liked the puppet style, it was a bore to animate unfortunately. All voice acting credit obviously goes to JoSilver, he did do an excellent job. I gave it an "Everyone" rating as I didn't think mild innuendo was enought to bump it up to teen.

Thanks for the positive review, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

My Lord...

This game is amazing, possibly the best on NG. 5/5 10/10. The song is great as well.

The Little Pelican The Little Pelican

I ended up listening to this on a loop for about 4 hours whilst doing various things at once, and I never got tired of it. I eventually was mouthing the words, and I've had it stuck in my head for about 3 weeks now. But, alas, I don't care. I love this song.